Egalet is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company focused on making a difference in patients’ lives. We are interested in hearing from you. To submit your resume, ask about employment opportunities, or for other career-related questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager, IT and Operations
Responsible for developing client relationships to execute sales of life-changing pain management products and/or specific patient needs. The Territory Manager will be autonomous in their own territory and will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team driving sales results. Territory Managers will follow the designated plan of actions communicated as directed by the RBD (Regional Business Director).
Work Entity (Egalet US or Egalet Ltd): Egalet US
Physical Work Location: Field Based
Reporting Structure: Regional Business Director
- Manage assigned territory to ensure success of promoted products for all customers according to the strategic targeting and marketing plan
- Develop a highly effective territory business plan and implement relevant and compliant business strategies to meet or exceed territory objectives
- Understand and implement necessary steps to pull through and/or overcome managed care challenges related to promoted products
- Successfully manage allocated resources
- Attend National, Regional and corporate sales and training meetings
- Prepares periodic territory business reviews as requested by Regional Business Director and/or management
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Business Director, peers and other key internal corporate personnel to provide insight on strategies that maximize promoted product sales and revenue
- Adherence to Egalet and Pharma Guidelines
- Completes all job requirements including expenses and paperwork in a timely manner and according to company standards
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years sales experience in pharmaceutical, medical, or business to business preferred.
- Documented track record of consistent performance exceeding established sales goals/objectives – ability to generate results/impact very quickly and provide examples (successful launch, market share increase, etc.)
- Preferred background and/or strong clinical knowledge in pain management but not required
- Knowledge of national and regional managed care dynamics is helpful but not required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and self- leadership skills/self-starter (autonomous territory)
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to articulate clearly and conduct verbal presentations with large and small audiences.
- Ability to travel via automobile and/or airplane. Must maintain valid driver’s license.
- Ability to view video display terminal images < 18” away from face for extended period of time – up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time – up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Ability to lift, tug, pull up to fifteen (15) pounds.
To apply, click here and select the territory you’re interested in: https://egalet.tsptalent.com/jobs.php
Egalet provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.