At Zyla Life Sciences, we are focused on people. We are a team of individuals coming together to meet the needs of the patients. Everything we do is for that purpose. We strive to provide a productive, fun and inclusive environment and continue to build a collaborative workplace where we work together to make a difference.
We are always looking for talented, team-oriented individuals who are motivated by the ability to make an immediate and sustained contribution, as well as opportunities for professional advancement. To submit your resume, ask about employment opportunities or other career-related questions, please email email@example.com.
Zyla provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Corporate Account Director / Sr Corporate Account Director
Position Title: Corporate Account Director / Sr Corporate Account Director
Position Summary: The corporate account director will establish and maintain access for Egalet brands with national commercial payers, regional payers, retail and specialty pharmacy customers.
When negotiating, this individual will demonstrate strong financial stewardship for the company which aligns to a strategic plan with positive ROI. Incumbent will be involved with cross functional decisions. They will work with sales, marketing, contracting and other internal departments. The CAD will be a subject matter expert in the evolving health care market landscape including the nuances of their strategic accounts. Incumbent will lead the reimbursement and pull-through initiatives to maximize the growth of our product portfolio.
Eaglet is in a growth phase. We are seeking a CAD with an entrepreneurial spirit who will shape the CAD role to maximize their impact on the organization and shape the trajectory of corporate and brand growth.
Work Entity: Egalet US
Physical Work Location: Field
Reporting Structure: Vice President, Commercial Operations & Patient Services
- Creates and maintains account business plans which integrate the corporate and brand strategic objectives into tactical plans which optimize profitability.
- Develops and maintains relationships with strategic accounts up to the C suite level. Ensures optimal access, maintain corporate presence, brand awareness and optimizes reimbursement for our product portfolio.
- Works with brand teams and patient support services to identify targeted plan opportunities that would minimize access barriers and instill reimbursement confidence.
- When appropriate and identified, leads strong tactical execution of access pull-through and push-through programs with marketing and sales.
- Provide marketplace surveillance on brand access and monitor competitive landscape.
- Work cross-functionally to support corporate objectives. Participates in extended brand team meetings, supports yearly strategy planning cycle, provide market access strategic insights for all business development opportunities. Contributes a strong presence to pricing committee on all customer contract initiatives.
Qualifications for CAD:
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment utilizing decision making skills to interpret the business quickly to improve performance.
- Has demonstrated strong business and financial acumen with a focus on the bottom line.
- Prior direct experience managing strategic accounts required with existing relationships with national payers preferred.
- Has demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills including executive communication.
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Can demonstrate conflict management in all situations.
- Capable of converting internal utilization data into tailored analysis and strategies.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Minimum 3 years Market Access experience.
Qualifications for Sr CAD:
- Minimum of 5 years corporate account management experience or 3 years of leadership experience required.
- Previous people management experience preferred
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to articulate clearly and conduct verbal presentations with large and small audiences.
- Ability to travel via automobile and/or airplane. Must maintain valid driver’s license.
- Ability to view video display terminal images < 18″ away from face for extended period of time – up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time – up to four (4) hours at a time.
- Ability to lift, tug, pull up to fifteen (15) pounds.